South High School
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
Golf @ Buena Vista excuse after 2nd period van
Track @ Foothill excuse @ 1:15; bus departs 1:45pm
JV/Var Baseball @ North excuse at 1:36; bus departs 2pm
JV/Var Softball vs North do not excuse early 4pm
V Tennis vs Highland; JV Tennis @ Highland van
Early Out school dismissed @ 1:36pm
ASB Elections lunch hrs.
V Tennis @ Wasco Tny through Saturday vans
Track @ McFarland excuse @ 11:30; bus departs 12noon
Swim @ Foothill Jefferson Pool excuse @ 1:15; bus departs 1:45pm
V Baseball @ Woodlake Classic; bus departs 9:00am
EASTER BREAK 4/10-4/17
V Baseball @ Woodlake Classic through Wed 4/12 vans
· Follow South High on Twitter - @shrebels
· Share your photos! Follow yearbook’s Instagram @shsyearbook17 and hashtag your photos with #shsyb17, so we can see them and put them in the yearbook! Or share them with us directly through the ReplayIt app available in your app store
· Prom tickets are on sale for $65 until Friday, 4/7 @ 3pm from the Finance Office, must have current school ID to purchase, also money owed screen must be in good standing. Enjoy the Roaring 20’s @ Petroleum Club Sat, April 29th, 6-10pm. All guests MUST be cleared by Dean’s Office PRIOR to purchasing their ticket, pick up form from Dean’s Office to purchase ticket.
· Formal t-shirts will be handed out today during lunch in AO- must have student ID.
· KHSTSA (Kern High School Teachers for Student Achievement ) is offering $500 Academic Scholarships to students presenting academic promise & financial need. Applications can be found at www.kernhighscholarships.com. For questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org;
KHSTSA (Kern High School Teachers for Student Achievement ) is offering $500 Vocational Scholarships to students attending a certificate program, vocational or trade school. Applications and instructions can be found at www.kernhighscholarships.com. For questions contact email@example.com
· Rebels! It’s NOT too late to take your younger sibling or niece or nephew to Baby Rebs Cheer Camp! It will start TODAY at 5:30pm! It’s only $20 for a 3 day camp, meet by the AO! We’ll have registration forms and hope to see you there!
· MANDATORY wrestling meeting for both JV and Varsity wrestlers today immediately after school 2:45 pm in port. 108 coach Vasquez’s classroom.
· FCA, The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will meet today April 5th during 5th lunch in C 13 (Ms. Coleman’s room). There will be snacks and bring a friend. Any questions see Coach Douglas or coach Coleman.
· Don’t forget April 7th is the deadline to register for the May 6th, SAT Test.
· Attention all EAOP students, there is a short EAOP meeting TODAY after school in the Parent Center.