South High School
Wednesday, April 19 2017
ASB Elections - must have School ID to vote in AO
V-Tennis @ Foothill; JV Tennis vs Foothill 3:30pm (make up)
Golf @ Rio Bravo excuse after 2nd period van
School pictures (next year) Girls gym
JV/Var Baseball & Softball vs MM 4pm
FS Softball @ MM; excuse at 1:36; bus departs 2pm
FS Track @ Liberty excuse at 1:36; bus departs 2pm
Track @ Liberty TBA; 2 vans TBA
JV/Var Baseball @ Mira Monte 9am bus departs 7am
· Follow South High on Twitter - @shrebels
· Share your photos! Follow yearbook’s Instagram @shsyearbook17 and hashtag your photos with #shsyb17, so we can see them and put them in the yearbook! Or share them with us directly through the ReplayIt app available in your app store
· Yearbooks are $85 until May 1. Use the payment plan to split up your payments online or @ finance office.
· Prom tickets are on sale for $75 until Friday, @ 3pm from the Finance Office, must have current school ID to purchase, also money owed screen must be in good standing. Enjoy the Roaring 20’s @ Petroleum Club Sat, April 29th, 6-10pm. All guests MUST be cleared by Dean’s Office PRIOR to purchasing their ticket, pick up form from Dean’s Office to purchase ticket.
· Help the prom committee determine the final list of students who will have the honor to stand in the Royalty Court for Prom. Vote for King & Queen 5th lunch @ outdoor stage today!
· ATTN SPRING SPORT ATHLETES: The Spring Sports Awards program is scheduled for Monday, May 8th. Now is the time to purchase your ASB stickers from the Finance Office for $15. The deadline to purchase your ASB sticker is Thursday, April 27th @ 3pm. If you miss this deadline you will not receive your award until next fall. This includes ASB members, Choir, Band, Rebelettes, and Cheer team.
· Interested in doing something unique this summer? ROC is offering several great programs and they are open to ALL students. You can earn 10 elective credits for one of the following 6 week programs: welding, auto body, auto oil & lubrication, animal grooming, personal training, childhood development, office occupations, fire fighting, and 3D animation. Apply online or see your counselor! First come, first served and spots fill up fast!
· FCA, The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will meet today April 19th during 5th lunch in C 13 (Ms. Coleman’s room). There will be snacks and bring a friend. Any questions see Coach Douglas or coach Coleman
· Link Crew Applications Due by the 21st! please turn in to Mrs.Johnson, Mr.Marsh, Ms.Gill or Ms.Briones.
· ATTN ALL SENIORS: There will be a Senior Class Assembly & Panoramic photo on April 26 - fourth period, please report to 4th period FIRST, then escort all Senior Classes to the PAC. For any mixed classes send seniors to PAC.
· If interested in participating in Iron Man or powder Puff games you MUST attend a meeting during 5th lunch Thursday 4/20 on the West side of the AO. Permission slips will be handed out!