South High School
Thursday, April 20 2017
Lifetouch School pictures (next year) Girls gym
JV/Var Baseball & Softball vs MM 4pm
FS Softball @ MM; excuse at 1:15; bus departs 1:45pm
FS Track @ Liberty excuse at 1:36; bus departs 2pm
Track @ Liberty TBA; 2 vans TBA
JV/Var Baseball @ Mira Monte 9am bus departs 7am
· Follow South High on Twitter - @shrebels
· Share your photos! Follow yearbook’s Instagram @shsyearbook17 and hashtag your photos with #shsyb17, so we can see them and put them in the yearbook! Or share them with us directly through the ReplayIt app available in your app store
· Yearbooks are $85 until May 1. Use the payment plan to split up your payments online or @ finance office.
· Prom tickets are on sale for $75 until Friday, @ 3pm from the Finance Office, must have current school ID to purchase, also money owed screen must be in good standing. Enjoy the Roaring 20’s @ Petroleum Club Sat, April 29th, 6-10pm. All guests MUST be cleared by Dean’s Office PRIOR to purchasing their ticket, pick up form from Dean’s Office to purchase ticket.
· ATTN SPRING SPORT ATHLETES: The Spring Sports Awards program is scheduled for Monday, May 8th. Now is the time to purchase your ASB stickers from the Finance Office for $15. The deadline to purchase your ASB sticker is next Thursday, April 27th @ 3pm. If you miss this deadline you will not receive your award until next fall. This includes ASB members, Choir, Band, Rebelettes, and Cheer team.
· ROC is offering several great programs and they are open to ALL students. You can earn 10 elective credits for one of the following 6 wk programs: welding, auto body, auto oil & lubrication, animal grooming, personal training, childhood development, office occupations, fire fighting & 3D animation. Apply online or see your counselor! First come, first served and spots fill up fast!
· Link Crew Applications Due by Friday, 4/21! Please turn in to Mrs.Johnson, Mr.Marsh, Ms.Gill or Ms.Briones.
· ATTN ALL SENIORS: There will be a Senior Class Assembly & Panoramic photo on April 26 - 4th period, report to 4th period FIRST, then escort all Senior Classes to the PAC. For any mixed classes send seniors to PAC.
· If interested in participating in Iron Man or powder Puff games you MUST attend a meeting during 5th lunch Thursday 4/20 on the West side of the AO. Permission slips will be handed out!