South High School
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
MS3 Awards 6pm PAC
College Signing Day - big gym 3pm
Band “Pops” Concert cafeteria 7pm
Early Out school dismissed @ 1:36
Drama Production PAC
· Follow South High on Twitter - @shrebels
· Share your photos! Follow yearbook’s Instagram @shsyearbook17 and hashtag your photos with #shsyb17, so we can see them and put them in the yearbook! Or share them with us directly through the ReplayIt app available in your app store
· Rebelette Auditions are today 3:30–5pm. If you’d like to be a part of this award winning team come to Auditions in small gym.
· ATTN SENIORS: Grad nite tickets are on sale in the Finance Office for $110 each must have student ID, and money owed screen cleared, purchase before & after school, also at 5th lunch. Grad nite @ Magic Mtn is June 1st @ 6pm. There are only 192 spots available on the buses, please remember this is on a first come, first served basis. DEADLINE TO PURCHASE IS MAY 24TH @ 3PM @ FINANCE OFFICE WINDOW.
· Attention Seniors: do you have a special talent? Can you sing, dance, rap, or play an instrument? Come sign up for the "SENIORS GOT TALENT SHOWCASE” in the Activities Office, details in the AO!
· FCA, The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will meet today, 5th lunch in C 13 (Ms. Coleman’s room). There will be snacks and bring a friend. This will be our last FCA for the school year. Any questions see coach Douglas or coach Coleman
· Want to see the last play of the year, including theater stars Jacob Cota, Liam Coon & Lorelay Hernandez along with Aries Harris, Jessica Ruiz & Jonny Tosh? Join us for Another Saturday Night, Live in the PAC Friday, May 19th Tickets $5. kids 10 and under free.
· Spring Athletes in swimming, track & tennis need to return their equipment to the training room as soon as possible to avoid charges put on money owed screen.
· Informational cross country meeting this Thursday after school on the track.
· RAC Leaders there will be a meeting Thurs. during 5th lunch in P114. Food will be provided, so pelase arrive quickly as possible, see you there.
· The Prom photos have arrived please pick up in AO during lunch hrs.
· All tennis players, boys and girls, report to E47 after school Thursday for a 10 minute meeting.