South High School
Wednesday, May 2, 2018
ACTIVITIES TODAY: Regular Schedule
JV/V Baseball @ Foothill; excuse after 6th; departs 2pm
Softball @ Foothill; excuse @ 1:15; bus departs 1:45pm
FS Softball vs Foothill; 4pm @ South
JV Swimming @ Garces Pool excuse @ 9:30; departs 9:45am
V-SEYL League Track Meet @ Liberty excuse after 6th period; depart 2pm
THURSDAY: Regular Schedule
Golf @ League Meet excuse after 1st period; van
FRIDAY: School dismissed @ 1:36
JV/V Baseball & Softball vs Foothill; 4pm
FS Softball @ Foothill excuse after 6th period; departs 2pm
MARCA celebration of “Cinco de Mayo” quad
Follow South’s Yearbook Instagram @shsyearbook18 & hashtag your photos #shsyb18, or upload photos through replayIt app.
Coc Coming Up…
· ATTN SENIORS: If you wish to purchase your panoramic photo go to AO, fill out an envelope & place money/check in envelope. Must have exact change and give to Ms. Massey in the AO. Deadline is Friday, May 4th, to turn in money.
· SENIORS: Grad nite @ Magic Mtn. tickets are on sale for $110 ea. until tickets are sold out. MUST BRING IN A SIGNED PERMISSION SLIP to purchase your ticket from Finance Office. Permission slips available from AO. SENIORS bringing guests, you may NOT purchase your guest’s ticket until May 14th. You must clear your guest through the Dean’s office FIRST, then bring clearance form & money to Finance Office on or AFTER May 14th. Your money owed screen must be in good standing for yourself or guest. No Check’s accepted!
· If you would like to be a part of the award winning Rebelettes then come to a meeting today 3:30-5pm in the girls’ gym. Wear comfortable clothes. Auditions are through today, May 2nd.
· SENIORS: if you have not picked up your cap & gown and it is paid in full, stop by the AO during lunch to see if it is here. If not, you must go to Herff Jones’ office to pick it up!
· FCA, The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will meet today May 2nd during 5th lunch in C 13 (Mrs. Coleman’s room). Any questions see Coach Douglas or coach Coleman. There will be snacks.
· Attn Spring sport Athletes: The Spring awards will be held on Monday, May 14th beginning 5:30 in the student cafeteria.
· Jrs, if you would like to participate as a Flower Attendant for graduation ceremony, sign up in the AO. Must be a Jr with GPA of 2.5, passed the exit exam, clean discipline screen, and good overall behavior. Last day to sign up is Fri. May 11th.