South High School
Tuesday, May 15, 2018
ACTIVITIES FOR SPRING FLING WEEK: Regular Schedule
Dress alike with a group of friends
WEDNESDAY: Regular Schedule
Dress like the 70’s - Best Hippie Gear
Iron Man Powder Puff 4pm Stadium
Yearbook Party 7th period
Softball playoffs vs Trona High School @ South 5pm
THURSDAY: Regular Schedule
Dress in your best Banda outfit
Rebel Regiment Pops Concert
College Signing Day
FRIDAY: 3rd period RALLY SCHEDULE
Dress in Spirit Attire w/flip flops
Staff vs B-Basketball 3pm
Sadies Dance 6-8pm
· Follow South High on Twitter - @shrebels
· Buy your yearbook for $90 and get an invite to our yearbook distribution party, 7th period on May 16. Purchase @ finance office.
· Sadie’s: last dance of the year tickets on sale through the finance window $5 & $2 with ASB sticker, must have ID to purchase!
· SRS: Grad nite tickets on sale $110 ea. thru May 22. Must bring a signed permission slip to purchase your ticket from Finance Office, slips. Those bringing guests, you may NOT purchase your guest’s tickets until May 14-May 22. Your money owed screen must be in good standing for yourself & guest. No checks accepted. Deadline to purchase tickets is May 22nd. @ 3pm.
· ATTN SPRING SPORT ATHLETES: The Spring awards will be held today, May 14 beginning 5:30 in the cafeteria.
· 2018-2019 Link Crew leaders, May Play day has been rescheduled to today, 6-7th period.
· Srs do you need extra graduation tickets? Starting TODAY-5th period, bring a PARENT SIGNED letter to the Activities Office ONLY-3 extra tickets is the most you can get. Space is limited, tickets on a first come, first served basis.
· Any Senior that has a lock checked out & you are no longer using, check it in to a PE teacher or it will go on money owed screen.
The Powder Puff game has been rescheduled to Monday, May 21st, @ 3pm.
· Seniors- Don’t forget to request your final transcript. Forms are available in the Registrar’s office. You must address your envelope if you need them to be mailed.
· FCA, The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will have our last meeting of the year Wednesday May 16th during 5th lunch in C 13 (Mrs. Coleman’s room). Any questions see coach Douglas or coach Coleman. There will be snacks.