South High School
Monday, May 15, 2017
“Early Out Schedule”
School dismissed @ 1:36
Powder Puff FB/Iron Man VB
MS3 Awards 6pm PAC
College Signing Day - big gym 3pm
Band “Pops” Concert cafeteria 7pm
Early Out school dismissed @ 1:36
Drama Production PAC
· Follow South High on Twitter - @shrebels
· Share your photos! Follow yearbook’s Instagram @shsyearbook17 and hashtag your photos with #shsyb17, so we can see them and put them in the yearbook! Or share them with us directly through the ReplayIt app available in your app store
· Rebelette Auditions are today 3:30–5pm. If you’d like to be a part of this award winning team come to Auditions in small gym.
· ATTN SENIORS: Grad nite tickets are on sale in the Finance Office for $110 each must have student ID, and money owed screen cleared, purchase before & after school, also at 5th lunch. Grad nite @ Magic Mtn is June 1st @ 6pm. There are only 192 spots available on the buses, please remember this is on a first come, first served basis. DEADLINE TO PURCHASE IS MAY 24TH @ 3PM @ FINANCE OFFICE WINDOW.
· Congratulations to the new Class of 2019 Officers. We will have out first meeting today, AFTERSCHOOL in F61!
· The yearbook comes out in less than a week! Purchase by Wed. morning and be invited to our distribution & signing party @ 1pm, May 17 and get your yearbook before any! Purchase online @ jostensyearbooks.com or @ finance office for $90.
· San Joaquin Community Hospital is taking applications for the Jr Volunteer Fall/Winter Program. Program from 9/3/17–3/3/18. You must be 15 yrs or older, & minimum gpa of 3.0. Deadline to apply June 30 @ 4:30 pm. See Mrs. Ibarra (counseling office.)
· If you ordered school pictures they have arrived and will be distributed from the AO during lunch hrs.
· Attention Seniors: do you have a special talent? Can you sing, dance, rap, or play an instrument? Come sign up for the "SENIORS GOT TALENT SHOWCASE” in the Activities Office. Details coming soon!
· All Varsity baseball players please meet in the boys locker room after school tomorrow Tuesday 5/16/17.
· MARCA has a club meeting Monday right after school in the Rebel Family Center