South High School
Thursday, May 18, 2017
College Signing Day - big gym 3pm
Band “Pops” Concert cafeteria 7pm
Early Out school dismissed @ 1:36
Drama Production PAC
· Follow South High on Twitter - @shrebels
· Share your photos! Follow yearbook’s Instagram @shsyearbook17 and hashtag your photos with #shsyb17, so we can see them and put them in the yearbook! Or share them with us directly through the ReplayIt app available in your app store
· ATTN SENIORS: Grad nite tickets are on sale in the Finance Office for $110 each must have student ID, and money owed screen cleared, purchase before & after school, also at 5th lunch. Grad nite @ Magic Mtn is June 1st @ 6pm. There are only 192 spots available on the buses, please remember this is on a first come, first served basis. DEADLINE TO PURCHASE IS MAY 24TH @ 3PM @ FINANCE OFFICE WINDOW.
· Attention Seniors: do you have a special talent? Can you sing, dance, rap, or play an instrument? Come sign up for the "SENIORS GOT TALENT SHOWCASE” in the Activities Office, details in the AO!
· Come see the last play of the year, including theater stars Jacob Cota, Liam Coon & Lorelay Hernandez along with Aries Harris, Jessica Ruiz & Jonny Tosh? Join us for Another Saturday Night, LIVE @ PAC Friday, May 19, tickets $5. kids 10 under free.
· Spring Athletes in swimming, track & tennis need to return their equipment to the training room as soon as possible to avoid charges put on money owed screen.
· Informational cross country meeting today after school on the track.
· RAC Leaders there will be a meeting today during 5th lunch in P114. Food will be provided, so pelase arrive quickly as possible, see you there.
· The Prom photos have arrived please pick up in AO during lunch hrs.
· All tennis players, boys and girls, report to E47 after school today for a 10 minute meeting.
· Seniors may now come to the Registrar’s office to request transcripts for colleges, during lunches or after school.
· All current and future boys basketball players need to meet with Coach Madden Monday, May 22nd @ 1:45pm, in Mr. McConnell's classroom, P114.
· Attention Rebel Belles and Chamber Singers!! There is a Meeting today, May 18, right after school. Please come to the choir room from 2:45pm-3pm to receive information for next year!
· The year is coming to an end and the library will be closing for checking books out. All are due back by Monday, May 22nd. Mr. de Jong will set the computer to forgive any current fines on all overdue books returned by Monday. Get them in. Late fee and lost book notices will be going out soon. Help us get everything back in.
· Attn ALL 9th, 10th & 11th grade athletes in ALL SPORTS: In order to be cleared for next school year, you must get a physical & fill out all athletic paperwork required. Pick up an athletic packet in the AO - have parent fill out ENTIRE packet and bring to FREE physicals on May 24th @ 3pm to the girls gym, after you see the Dr. you may turn in paperwork at that time. No physical NO PRACTICE.