South High School
Friday, May 5, 2017
“Minimum Day Schedule”
ACTIVITIES FOR SPRING FLIING WEEK:
Minimum Day Schedule - School dismissed at 12:36 pm
Dress in Mexican colors
Swim @ League Meet @ BC Pool - bus departs 7:30am trip #83936
· Follow South High on Twitter - @shrebels
· Share your photos! Follow yearbook’s Instagram @shsyearbook17 and hashtag your photos with #shsyb17, so we can see them and put them in the yearbook! Or share them with us directly through the ReplayIt app available in your app store
· Come and join the fun at the performing arts theater May 11th for the one time performance of Another Saturday Night, Starting at at 7 pm. Witness the story of a boy, a girl, friends and enemies as their lives come together one fateful night at the Stardust Drive in. Get your tickets now for only five dollars.
· Sophomores and Jrs with a GPA of 3.25 or higher interested in school & community service may submit their application to South’s National Honor Society by Friday, May 5th. Applications available from Ms. Gray (P115) or Mr. Rappleye (F56). A transcript is required.
· Rebel Choirs Rock’n the 80’s Concert on Tuesday, May 9th, 2017 in the PAC. Tickets are $5.00 for Adults, $3.00 for Students, and children 12 and under are free! Doors Open at 6:30pm
· FCA, The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will meet this Wednesday May 3rd during 5th lunch in C 13 (Ms. Coleman’s room). There will be snacks and bring a friend. Any questions see Coach Douglas or coach Coleman
· The three scholarships that are provided by the South High Athletic Booster Club, which are the Athletic Booster scholarship, the Steve Strauss Scholarship, and the John Wren Memorial Scholarship, are due May 5th by 3:00pm. Please turn in to Mrs. Wren in the front office.
· Winter Formal Shirts will be handed out in the AO during lunch ONLY! Last day to pick you your shirt is Friday May 5th
· Students if you are planning on taking the SAT May 6th, and you do not have your ID. PLEASE SEE MR. RICHARDSON NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, MAY 5th. If you come on Saturday without your ID you will not be allowed to test. Sorry!
· Last chance to submit college admission letters is this Friday May 5th. If you have not informed us that you have been accepted to a 4-year university, you will not be attending college signing day or receiving any stars. Please make sure to notify Ms. Cisneros or Ms. Ibarra, stars will be printed this Monday and we will not be able to make any changes or add-ons.
· Rebelette Auditions are May 15th - 17th 3:30 – 5:00. If you would like to be a part of this award winning team come to Auditions in the small gym!