Counseling » Transcript Requests

Transcript Requests

There are a couple methods for obtaining student official or unofficial transcript information:
  • Order your South High School official transcripts online through Parchment    ( Instructions for Parchment here)  
  • Contact the South High Registrar: Fidelia Hernandez
  • Call South High School at: 661-831-3680
  • Login to your StudentVue Account on a chromebook, computer, or laptop and click on Course History. At the top right hand corner of the screen you will have the option to view and/or download your unofficial transcript.
  • Fill out a Counselor Request Form to your counselor to have a copy of your unofficial transcript emailed to you.  This may take up to 2 days.
NOTE: If the last high school the student attended is closed for a holiday, visit the Kern High School District office to order one directly.