ParentVUE is a web-based app designed to help parents monitor their student’s education, by providing real-time academic information and communication tools. It is user-friendly and simple to navigate. We anticipate that you and your student(s) will benefit from having this access. If you are the parent of more than one student attending a high school within the Kern High School District, you will have access to the information of each student within one account.
New Account Instructions
- You will need your student(s) UID – a six-digit identification number used at their school. If you do not have your student’s UID, you may contact the parent center to connect you with this information.
- Student birth date format: (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Fill out the secure form to receive your Activation Key for access to the ParentVUE portal. The parent name must match how it is entered in the student information system based on the registration paperwork.
- After receiving your Activation Key go to Kern High School District Webpage and click on Parent link Click Here
- Click on Parent View icon
- Click on the link “I am a Parent”
- On the following page, click on the Activate my Account link.
- In the next screen you will enter your first name, last name and activation key exactly as it appears.
- Click on the Go to Step 2 button
- The system will prompt you to select your own user name and password.
Click here for step by step instructions
Click here to watch a video tutorial