|2020-2021 Scholarship Information|
|Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship||
● Must be a resident of the United States.
● Must be enrolled full-time at an accredited four or two-year college or trade school.
● Please provide the address of the college’s Financial Aid Office in your application.
● Please provide your college student identification number in your application.
● Application must be completed by June 30th to be eligible for the next school year.
● Students must hold a minimum GPA of 3.0.
● Scholarship awards and eligibility requirements are subject to change.
|October 11, 2020|
|Heisman High School Scholarship||
● Students whose senior year of high school is the 2020-2021 academic year, graduating with the class of 2021.
● Students who have at least a weighted “B” grade average (3.0 GPA) during grades 9, 10 and 11.
● Students who participate or have participated in grades 9, 10, or 11 in at least one of 48 sports recognized by the International Olympic Committee or the National Federation of State High School Associations.
● Students who have participated in volunteer service, community involvement or leadership within his/her school or community.
● Students who are a resident of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (D.C.).
|October 20, 2020|
|Horatio Alger Association||
● Be enrolled full time as a high school senior in the United States; be progressing normally toward graduation in spring/summer of 2020 with plans to enter a college in the United States no later than the Fall following graduation
● Exhibit a strong commitment to pursue and complete a bachelor’s degree at an accredited non-profit public or private institution in the United States (students may start their studies at a two-year institution and then transfer to a four-year institution)
● Demonstrate critical financial need ($55,000 or lower adjusted gross family income is required)
● Be involved in co-curricular and community service activities
● Display integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity
● Maintain a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.0; and
● Be a United States citizen
|October 25, 2020 by 8:00 am|
|Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship||
● Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States (or select DoD schools)
● U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees
● Anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of application
● Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
● Carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA at the end of their junior year of high school
|October 31, 2020|
|Dr. Pepper Tuition Giveaway||
● Must be a U.S. legal resident
● Must be 18-24 years old by 12/6/19
|November 3 11:59am PT|
● High School Senior graduating in 2021
● Resident of one of the following California countries; Alamena, Contra Costa, Lake, Marin, Monterey, Napa, Sacramento, San Benito, San Francisco, San Joaquin, Santa Cruz, Santa Clara, Solano, Sonoma, Stanislaus, Yolo.
|November 6, 2020|
|Hispanic Heritage Foundation||
● Be currently enrolled in high school and graduating in the spring of 2020)
● Must have a minimum unweighted 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale or 7.5 on a 10.0 scale
● Must enroll at an accredited higher education institution in 2020-2021
● Be of Hispanic heritage (includes Spain, Brazil, Philippines)
|December 6, 2020|
|Hispanic Heritage Youth Awards||
● Rising Seniors (Students graduating in the Spring of 2021)
● Planning to enroll in college in the Fall 2021
● Of Hispanic/Latino descent (at least one parent)
● Minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) or 7.5 (on a 10.0 scale)
● Willing to travel at own cost to the regional awards ceremony in your selected region. Regional ceremony attendance is mandatory for students who are selected
|December 6, 2020|