Greetings from the South High Counseling Staff,
We are excited to welcome our students BACK to campus for in person instruction. We will do our best to keep our students, families, and our community up to date here on our Counselor's Homepage. Students, please make sure you are checking your student e-mail regularly as this is how we will be communicating with you if needed. Also be sure to check your class Google Classroom for any general announcements. If you need to email your counselor, please click on the "Counseling Request Form" on the right hand side of this page.
(Left to Right: Mrs. Rocha, Mrs. Schiminowski, Mr. Geer, Mrs. Rubio, Mrs. Ramey. Front Row: Mr. Chavez)
Grade Level Google Classroom is run by the counseling team and is how we communicate important announcements with you. Check it frequently or set your phone to receive notifications. Make sure you are in the appropriate google classroom so you don't miss out on any announcements for your specific grade!
9th Grade - Class of 2025
Class Code: j6effha
10th Grade - Class of 2024
Class Code: htiewqk
11th Grade - Class of 2023
Class Code: nsug6jo
12th Grade - Class of 2022
Class Code: uc47b7e
Here are some resources that may be helpful during this time. Please click the links below to view.
If you are struggling, there is help 24 hours a day:
- Crisis Hotline: 1-800-991-5272
- Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- Substance Use Division Access Line: 1-866-266-4898
For NON-Crisis Adult Care:
- The Access and Assessment Center: 661-868-8080
- Head Space: A free app for meditation and mindfulness
- Calm: A free app for sleep, meditation, and relaxation
- Stop, Breathe, & Think: A free app for mindfulness and compassion
- Panic Relief: A free app to help calm fear or panic attacks as they are starting