Greetings from the South High Counseling Staff,
Although our school is temporarily closed until further notice, we will continue to support our students, families, and community as best as we can through our Counseling Homepage! Students, please make sure you are checking your student e-mail regularly as this is how we will be communicating with you if needed. Also be sure to check your class Google Classroom for any general announcements. If you need to email your counselor, please click on the "Counseling Request Form" on the right hand side of this page.
(Left to Right: Mrs. Rocha, Mrs. Schiminowski, Mr. Geer, Mrs. Rubio, Mrs. Ramey. Front Row: Mr. Chavez)
Here are some resources that may be helpful during this time. Please click the links below to view.
If you are struggling, there is help 24 hours a day:
- Crisis Hotline: 1-800-991-5272
- Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- Substance Use Division Access Line: 1-866-266-4898
For NON-Crisis Adult Care:
- The Access and Assessment Center: 661-868-8080
- Head Space: A free app for meditation and mindfulness
- Calm: A free app for sleep, meditation, and relaxation
- Stop, Breathe, & Think: A free app for mindfulness and compassion
- Panic Relief: A free app to help calm fear or panic attacks as they are starting