South High School
Friday, May 19, 2017
“Early Out Schedule”
Early Out school dismissed @ 1:36
Drama Production PAC
· Follow South High on Twitter - @shrebels
· Share your photos! Follow yearbook’s Instagram @shsyearbook17 and hashtag your photos with #shsyb17, so we can see them and put them in the yearbook! Or share them with us directly through the ReplayIt app available in your app store
· ATTN SENIORS: Grad nite tickets are on sale in the Finance Office for $110 each must have student ID, and money owed screen cleared, purchase before & after school, also 5th lunch. Grad nite @ Magic Mtn is June 1st @ 6pm. There are only 192 spots available on buses this is on a first come, first served basis. DEADLINE IS 5/24 @ 3PM @ FINANCE OFFICE WINDOW.
· Come see the last play of the year, including theater stars Jacob Cota, Liam Coon & Lorelay Hernandez along with Aries Harris, Jessica Ruiz & Jonny Tosh? Join us for Another Saturday Night, LIVE @ PAC tonight - tickets $5. kids 10 under free.
· Spring Athletes in swimming, track & tennis need to return their equipment to the training room as soon as possible to avoid charges put on money owed screen.
· Seniors may now come to the Registrar’s office to request transcripts for colleges, during lunches or after school.
· All current and future boys basketball players need to meet with Coach Madden Monday, May 22nd @ 1:45pm, in Mr. McConnell's classroom, P114.
· The library will be closing for checking books out. All books are due by Mon. May 22. Mr. de Jong will set the computer to forgive any current fines on all overdue books returned by Mon. Late fee and lost book notices will be going out soon.
· Attn ALL 9th, 10th & 11th grade athletes in ALL SPORTS: In order to be cleared for next school year, you must get a physical & fill out all athletic paperwork required. Pick up an athletic packet in the AO - have parent fill out ENTIRE packet and bring to FREE physicals on May 24th @ 3pm to the girls gym, after you see the Dr. you may turn in paperwork at that time. No physical NO PRACTICE.
· Yearbooks are available in the finance office for $90. Purchase now while supplies last! Autograph pens and extra autograph pages are available in D-30.