South High School
Thursday, May 25, 2017
MINIMUM DAY SCHEDULE school dismissed @ 12:36
Staff vs Senior Basketball players 1pm - 3pm
School Holiday - Memorial Day
· Follow South High on Twitter - @shrebels
· Share your photos! Follow yearbook’s Instagram @shsyearbook17 and hashtag your photos with #shsyb17, so we can see them and put them in the yearbook! Or share them with us directly through the ReplayIt app available in your app store
· Seniors may now come to the Registrar’s office to request transcripts for colleges, during lunches or after school.
· Yearbooks are available in the finance office for $90. Autograph pens and extra autograph pages are available in D-30.
· Students if you are planning on taking the Sat, June 3rd, don’t forget you must have your current ID, no ID no test. No mechanical pencils or pens. Be here by 7:30 am, park in the west parking lot off of Sandra Drive. Leave your cell phone in your car.
· Seniors come to IT93 to record your senior thank you, that last moment prior to the graduation ceremony where you can thank friends, family, staff or any person who has helped you through these last four yrs. Students can record during Government/Econ classes, senior lunch and after school for today, & Friday in IT93.
· SENIOR CHECK OUT: you should have received your senior clearance form from Government/Economics classes. Check out has begun, and DEADLINE for senior clearance signatures is 2pm Friday, May 26th.
· Varsity Football, Var-B-Basketball & Var B-Soccer teams come to the AO to receive your League Patches.
· Juniors! You must take your senior picture with InMotion over the summer to make sure you are in next year’s yearbook. Ask your junior English teacher for the InMotion flyer.
· Interested in being a yearbook editor? Go to D-30 today after school to interview for a job.
· Wed., Thurs. & Fri. of finals, ROC will be on the following schedule: AM classes will run from 7:30–9:00 am. PM classes will run from 10:30–12:00pm.