South High School
Friday, May 26, 2017
“Minimum Day Schedule”
MINIMUM DAY SCHEDULE school dismissed @ 12:36
Staff vs Senior Basketball players 1pm - 3pm
School Holiday - Memorial Day
· Follow South High on Twitter - @shrebels
· Share your photos! Follow yearbook’s Instagram @shsyearbook17 and hashtag your photos with #shsyb17, so we can see them and put them in the yearbook! Or share them with us directly through the ReplayIt app available in your app store
· Seniors may now come to the Registrar’s office to request transcripts for colleges, during lunches or after school.
· Yearbooks are available in the finance office for $90. Autograph pens and extra autograph pages are available in D-30.
· Students if you are planning on taking the Sat, June 3rd, don’t forget you must have your current ID, no ID no test. No mechanical pencils or pens. Be here by 7:30 am, park in the west parking lot off of Sandra Drive. Leave your cell phone in your car.
· Seniors come to IT93 to record your senior thank you, that last moment prior to the graduation ceremony where you can thank friends, family, or staff. Students can record during Government/Econ classes, senior lunch and after school today in IT93.
· SENIOR CHECK OUT: DEADLINE for senior clearance signatures is 2pm today.
· Juniors! You must take your senior picture with InMotion over the summer to make sure you are in next year’s yearbook. Ask your junior English teacher for the InMotion flyer.
· NEXT Wed., Thurs. & Fri., ROC will be on the following schedule: AM classes runs 7:30–9:00 am. PM classes runs 10:30–12:00pm.
· Bus sign ups for seniors who purchased Grad nite tickets need to come to AO @ lunch or after school to sign up yourself & guest ONLY. YOU MUST HAVE RECEIPT(S) TO SIGN UP. No receipt, then we will assign you to a bus.