South High School
Friday, May 4, 2018
“Modified Day Schedule”
ACTIVITIES TODAY: School dismissed @ 1:36
JV/V Baseball & Softball vs Foothill; 4pm
FS Softball @ Foothill excuse after 6th period; departs 2pm
MARCA celebration of “Cinco de Mayo” quad
Follow South’s Yearbook Instagram @shsyearbook18 & hashtag your photos #shsyb18, or upload photos through replayIt app.
Coc Coming Up…
· ATTN SENIORS: If you wish to purchase your panoramic photo go to AO, fill out an envelope & place money/check in envelope. Must have exact change and give to Ms. Massey in the AO. Deadline is today.
· SENIORS: Grad nite tickets are on sale for $110 ea until May 22nd. MUST BRING IN A SIGNED PERMISSION SLIP to purchase your ticket from Finance Office. Permission slips available in AO. Those bringing guests, you may NOT purchase your guest’s ticket until May 14th. Clear your guest through the Dean’s office FIRST, then bring clearance form & money to Finance Office on or AFTER May 14th. Your money owed screen must be in good standing for yourself or guest. No Check’s accepted! Deadline to purchase ANY ticket is Tuesday, May 22nd @ 3pm.
· Attn Spring sport Athletes: The Spring awards will be held on Monday, May 14th beginning 5:30 in the student cafeteria.
· Jrs, if you would like to participate as a Flower Attendant for graduation ceremony, sign up in the AO. Must be a Jr with GPA of 2.5, passed the exit exam, clean discipline screen, and good overall behavior. There will be a mandatory meeting today @ beginning of your lunch in AO.
· MARCA & BSU would like to challenge all other South’s Clubs to a campus beautification competition. We’ll have impartial Judges and winner will get a free lunch bought by the other clubs so if you think your club has what it takes, have advisors contact Mr. Romero by Monday.