South High School
Monday, May 14, 2018
ACTIVITIES FOR SPRING FLING WEEK: School dismissed @ 1:36
Dress as your favorite Music Artist
Spring Sports Awards - 5:30; cafeteria
TUESDAY: Regular Schedule
Dress alike with a group of friends
WEDNESDAY: Regular Schedule
Dress like the 70’s - Best Hippie Gear
Iron Man Powder Puff 4pm Stadium
Yearbook Party 7th period
THURSDAY: Regular Schedule
Dress in your best Banda outfit
Rebel Regiment Pops Concert
College Signing Day
FRIDAY: 3rd period RALLY SCHEDULE
Dress in Spirit Attire w/flip flops
Staff vs B-Basketball 3pm
Sadies Dance 6-8pm
· Follow South High on Twitter - @shrebels
· Buy your yearbook for $90 and get an invite to our yearbook distribution party, 7th period on May 16. Purchase @ finance office.
· Sadie’s: last dance of the year tickets on sale through the finance window $5 & $2 with ASB sticker, must have ID to purchase!
· SRS: Grad nite tickets on sale $110 ea. thru May 22. Must bring a signed permission slip to purchase your ticket from Finance Office, slips. Those bringing guests, you may NOT purchase your guest’s tickets until May 14-May 22. Your money owed screen must be in good standing for yourself & guest. No checks accepted. Deadline to purchase tickets is May 22nd. @ 3pm.
· ATTN SPRING SPORT ATHLETES: The Spring awards will be held today, May 14 beginning 5:30 in the cafeteria.
· 2018-2019 Link Crew leaders, May Play day has been rescheduled to today, 6-7th period.
· Srs do you need extra graduation tickets? Starting TODAY-5th period, bring a PARENT SIGNED letter to the Activities Office ONLY-3 extra tickets is the most you can get. Space is limited, tickets on a first come, first served basis.
· Srs! Do you want help with decorating your graduation cap and need to attend Saturday School? Pick up your Sat. School Permission Slip from your English teacher and bring with you on the 19th.
· Any Senior that has a lock checked out & you are no longer using, check it in to a PE teacher or it will go on money owed screen.
· We have extended the deadline to return Powder Puff forms to today, bring to AO after school.
· Seniors- Don’t forget to request your final transcript. Forms are available in the Registrar’s office. You must address your envelope if you need them to be mailed.